WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2017, the Association aims to contribute to students’ experience and sense of belonging to the university. It also aims to bring the different disciplinary areas, Departments and Schools affiliated closer together, nurturing and developing the network between students.
WHAT DO WE DO?
The Student Association carries out various activities, the most significant of which are accompanying students and organising meetings to stimulate communication and the sharing of ideas between students.
Via Pobiette 11 – Manno
Student Organisation Dimitri Academy
The students of the Dimitri Academy formed four groups, each consisting of students of all levels (including Masters).
Laura Bruneteaux and Anaïs Lhérieau were appointed as student representatives.
“We are part of the “Internal Communication” group, whose members were agreed at the all-student meeting in mid-June.We look forward to meeting and exchanging with you to develop student life at the Academy together! “
Responsible for activities and coordination of students: Steeven Chakroun
- COSPA e Palco Aperto
- Clowns without borders
- Stanze, oggetti di scena, infrastrutture per gli studenti
- Coinvolgimento dei vicini e persone della regione ecc. per eventi
- Linee guida per organizzare feste
Help for students: Liam Rooney
- “welcome package” (accommodation, language support, help with Swiss bureaucracy)
- Medical support
Internal communication: Laura Brunetaux and Anaïs Lhérieau
- Organisation of meetings for all students
- Student well-being
- Student representation → Communication with the school and committee
External communication: Baptiste Vurlod
- Search for performance spaces (Festivals, Varieties, …)