Bachelor of Arts in Theatre
- The requirements for admission to the Bachelor of Arts in Theatre training are:
– between 18 and 26 years old
– have a secondary school diploma (high school or professional baccalaureate) or equivalent diploma and/or outstanding artistic talent
The admission procedure for the Bachelor of Arts in Theatre is divided into four phases.
- Application form
- Preliminary examination
- Admission examination
Preliminary examinations Bachelor 2021/2022
- 6 March: Berna, HKB, Hochschule der Künste
- 7 March: Berlin, Katapult, Wilhelminenhofstr 91, 12459 Berlin
- 13 March: Parigi, Compagnie RL, 11 rue Saint Luc 75018 Paris
- 14 March: Milan, Teatro Trebbo, Via Edmondo de Amicis 17, 20123 Milano <– Cancelled
- 28 March: Verscio, Accademia Teatro Dimitri
- NEW 9 MAY: LAST CALL ->Verscio, Accademia Teatro Dimitri —->>> Inscription deadline 30 April
Candidates must send the application form below, completed in all its parts, enclosing the required documentation (important information on the registration deadline and the form can be found in the downloadable document on the side). Enrolment deadline: it is still possible to enrol during the admission examination.
Candidates are invited to take part in a four-hour workshop in which, in the presence of two teachers from the Academy, the overall preparation, the ability to work in groups and the expressive, technical and artistic potential of each candidate is assessed.
Candidates who have passed the first selection are invited to take part in the admission examination, which takes place at the Academy’s premises on four days during which lessons are given in the curriculum. The exam consists of two lessons of each subject, the presentation of a previously prepared scene lasting 3 and a half minutes, the performance of a drama task assigned on the day of the exam and the performance of a choreographic sequence elaborated during the two days of lessons. The exam is completed by a personal interview and an Italian language exam for foreign students.
Admission examination 2021/2022
- 16-18 May: Verscio, Switzerland
Italian intensive course
Admitted candidates who do not have an A2 level of Italian are required to follow the intensive Italian language course held in Verscio.
Candidates who have successfully passed the admission exam will be contacted by the secretariat and invited to complete their registration by paying the instalment for the first semester of studies.
The academic year for students in the first year of the Bachelor’s degree starts on 13 September 2021.
Il piano di studi
L’insegnamento è costituito da un ampio ventaglio di materie di movimento e di teatro, a completamento delle quali si propongono workshop e momenti di approfondimento
L’insegnamento è composto da lezioni regolari nelle materie principali, moduli didattici diversificati, numerosi corsi di approfondimento e la creazione di spettacoli teatrali.